|Téléphone:||+1 (954) 767-8255|
|Fax :||+1 (954) 767-8193|
|All Points Boats|
|Addresse :||2001 SW 20th Street, Suite 10|
|Code Postal :||
• Welding & Metal Fabrication -
APB employs a team of Lloyds Register and ABS class certified welders to meet any marine and industrial manufacturing needs. Our welders are certified in a broad range of materials and multiple welding processes in both pipe and structural welds including Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, CuNi, Bi-Metal SS to Carbon Steel, and Super Alloys AL6XN, 254SMO. APB is involved with the latest tech advances in the industry, training and refining our welding processes and we conduct strict quality control prior to class inspections.
MOBILE WELDING&EMERGENCY SERVICE
All Points Boats mobile weld shops currently work in multiple shipyards throughout South Florida and the Eastern United States. The mobile workshops are built out to bring a full-service shop to any location to complete any size project. New Construction/ Exhausts/Air Intakes Extensions/Hull Plating/Class Welders.
• Class Society Plumbing, Valve & Pipe Fitting & Pressure Testing
• Machining - Threading/Milling/Lathes - Custom machining.
• Composites Department - Repair and new build (Fiberglass, Epoxy, Carbon Fiber & Kevlar) High performance composite modifications and structural repairs. Interior & Exterior Finishing/Fairing and Painting
• Joinery & Carpentry Support - Finish Carpentry/ Cabinetry - Interference removal & re-installation. Exterior carpentry & teak.
• Rigging - Removal and installation of major machinery,
engines, and generators.
• Access Track Installation & Certification
• Full hardware removal cataloging & re-installation for paint projects
• Mooring and Stabilization Systems
• Custom Stainless-Steel yacht art - commissioned pieces.